1. Welcome to eNucleus - A Forum for Everything Outdoors

eN was devised as a communication and resource tool and Forum by a group who have an interest in :

Geocaching - Hunting & Fishing - Hiking & Camping - Bushcraft - Preparation & Survival

If you have a passion for all things outdoors then this may be the place for you

We welcome you to take a moment to register and start participating.

Click here to sign-up!

Weihrauch HW90

Discussion in 'Hunting & Fishing' started by aka fusion, May 12, 2014.

1. aka fusion

aka fusion Admin Staff Member eN Team

Picked up a new (to me) air rifle recently , a Weihrauch HW90 it's a .177 which I've never had before only .22 it came fitted with a walther 3-9x44 night pro scope, which by all accounts is a good quality scope.

[​IMG]

The gun is a Springer which for me equals simplicity.
    Theoben's unique gas-ram seems to have great reviews, so looking forward to me and the lad putting a few tins of pellets through it.

Now just need to get some shooting permission on land near me and we can get out rabbiting

Tim_W_alaska likes this.
  2. Tim_W_alaska

Tim_W_alaska New Member eN Team Contributor

That's a nice looking rifle. Haven't had an air rifle in a long time, and kinda miss plinking cans in the backyard.

3. SinlessEarth

SinlessEarth Member eN Team Contributor

It has also been awhile since I have had a good air rifle. I remember my dad had one that was a Beeman I think. Also barrel break like yours. This thing was just as powerful as a 22 rifle but silent. Had a scope and was very accurate. Used it for rabbits as well. Hmm I guess there is another item to add to the list.

Tim_W_alaska likes this.
  4. aka fusion

aka fusion Admin Staff Member eN Team

Yes it's good fun just for a bit of target practise.
    Yes it's a wise little think to add to that list for a bit of preparedness if nothing else ;)

Tim_W_alaska likes this.